Monday, June 14, 2004

Make mine a Mini

In recent years I have become quite enamored with the Mini Cooper. I guess that would be my dream car if infant seats were no consideration. Although I must admit that it seems a bit small, impractical, and possibly unsafe. My dad would call it a cracker box. I am a person who needs four doors, cargo space. Practicality is key. So why this love for the Mini? No idea. But every time I see one, I light up inside. Maybe even exclaim to my husband, There's a Mini! Seems so silly. I went to their web site one time, and it was thrilling to design my own Mini. I think it was blue with black trim. The ones with white trim seem happy too, now that I've seen several. But white seems so hard to keep clean. See, it's that practical side of me squelching my desire for a happy novelty car. Anyway, I can get a sparkle every time I see a Mini and think of mine. A girl can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home