Thursday, July 27, 2006

Googleable!

I was just reading an article on the blogher website about driving traffic to your website. There was mention of being linked from other sites and how that will eventually work you up the result list on a Google search. I hadn't tried Googling mixed veggies in a very long time because it usually just makes me frustrated that my blog name is a common phrase on recipe websites, but today I decided What the heck? and moused over to my Google search bar. As I typed in mixed veggies, I expected to click page after page hunting for it until I finally gave up. Lo and behold, it squeaked in at the bottom of PAGE ONE!!! I couldn't believe it. Not only is mixed veggies Googleable now, it's also findable! Sometimes it's the simple things in life that keep us interested to see what the next hour will bring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home