Thursday, April 07, 2005

Girl Power Mama?

We've all taken those womany quizzes that are designed to result in pigeon-holing you into one of four categories. Well, today I ran across one on another blog I've begun visiting lately. As always, none of the the answer choices really appealed to me, so the resulting category is questionable. Those who know me would probably think it odd that my thoughts could somehow be twisted into any form of the idea "girly." I'm not sure what I would call myself, but I don't think I would ever have considered "Girl Power Mama."


Girly Mama 2
You're a girl power mommy! You love to be girly,
but you're no pushover. Your kids are learning
that gender differences don't have to mean
gender inequality. You've taken back pink, and
you don't care who knows it!

What kind of a freaky mother are you?
brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home