Monday, April 18, 2005

Ah, the colors of spring time!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com          Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com          Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's amazing how different a change of location can make you perceive something as simple as the emergence of Spring.  I guess it's because there are such different trees in Central Virginia than in Central Texas.  Spring has come so vividly here and so quickly that I missed photographing some beautiful white-blooming trees before they turned green with leaves.  It seems like it happened overnight!  I do miss the blossoms on the peach, pear, crab apple, and crape myrtle trees back home, but the colors here are so lovely that I'm too busy grabbing my camera to miss Texas too much.  I do hope the bluebonnets are already blooming when we visit Texas in a month, though.  I'll be sad if we miss that.  There's just something about the bluebonnets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

I hate to tell you...but the bluebonnets are in full bloom right now...and unfortunately you will probably miss them by the time you come next month... :(

4/19/2005 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home