Monday, June 21, 2004

A new way to shop

Another first happened today. My m-i-l called from the Petite Sophisticate in Lubbock wanting to buy me some clothes on sale before she comes here to visit in a few days. She proceeded to tell me what she saw, hoping to get an idea of what I might want. Overwhelmed with options I could not see, I suggested I take a few minutes to look around on the PS web site and then call her back. When we reconnected, I had a better idea of what she was describing, and I could help guide her toward items of interest. I stayed online and shopped with her for quite a while. It will be interesting to see what our shopping trip rendered. I imagine it will be just like when I am at PS in person. I collect every garment I have the slightest interest in and have them start me a dressing room. When I think I have one of every item I remotely like, I head to the room and start trying stuff on. Before my fashion show is over, I have narrowed down 10-20 items to about 3 or 4, two of which are usually questionable for some reason or another. I can generally manage to talk myself out of at least one or two, leaving with less than 3 garments. So of the eight or so garments my m-i-l will arrive with next week, I wonder if I will find at least 2 or 3 worth keeping. I have a lot of trouble buying clothes now that my daughter's milk has taken up semi-permanent residence inside my shirts! Oh, to be small-chested once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home