Thursday, September 22, 2005

Happy Autumn!

Autumn has been sneaking up on us! In case you hadn't realized it, today is the Autumnal Equinox. The night will come sooner and sooner from here on out. I like to watch my favorite nearby tree changing ever more golden every day. I was surprised at how early the trees near the law school began shedding yellow leaves. It's as though they have been telling us to make the best of what's left of warm weather. I have been doing my best! This afternoon we are headed to Britt's softball game (he's playing on the "Married Guys" team this semester). I must admit that even I am a bit anxious for cooler weather. Then we can enjoy the sun on our faces while we are at the park!


August 31

September 6

September 15

September 22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home