Thursday, June 24, 2004

These Texan fleas must be ousted!

The fleas are back. Or perhaps they were never eliminated. This is, as I say, a BAD DUDE! I need to start packing more than just books and items fleas wouldn't choose to inhabit, but we are afraid doing so will ensure that we will be hosting these Texan fleas in Virginia after our move! That would be a nightmare. Imagine allowing them five weeks to multiply in all these boxes. Unpacking and resettling is hard enough without dreading a subsequent flea invasion. I have resorted to some natural home remedy web site suggestions. I think tonight's attempt will be to put a pan of soapy water under a lamp all night to capture the stupid ones. Then vacuum like a crazy person for days on end. Meanwhile, I'll put mint all over the house. And cedar. And if that doesn't cut it, I'll put Borax and salt in the carpets to supposedly dehydrate their habitat and vacuum some more. Geez, I need a better vacuum cleaner for this. And either moth balls, cedar pellets, or a flea collar to put in my vacuum cleaner bag to kill the trapped ones, apparently. This could be so much worse, but it's bad enough right now. The invaders must be evicted! OUT, I SAY! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home