Tuesday, June 29, 2004

May I suggest...

Bandit Tape Dispenser - I love my Bandit! I'll take it over a real tape gun any day for ease of use and convenient storage.


FlyLady.net - The place to go if you, too, are a Sidetracked Home Executive (SHE) living with CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) and longing for peace.


Pampers Bibsters - The answer for those of us who need bibs at random times when we didn't think to pack the regular bib from home. Disposable bibs for occasional use...what a great idea.


Shout Stain Catchers - Hooray! Now I don't have to hold new clothing items out to wash separately several times so they don't bleed on everything else! Stain Catchers collect the extra dyes in the water so your other clothes come out of the wash like normal.


Baby Trend's Snap N Go - The aluminum stroller frame designed to carry your infant car seat so you can just take 'em out of the car, snap it on the stroller frame, and GO! What a great idea. And a big help for people who shouldn't lift unwieldy or heavy items. It's so light and easy to dash in and out of the trunk!


Nasal Aspirator from the hospital - The one from the hospital is the only one worth it's snuff...I mean, sniff. Some friends told me this before Ava was born, and they were absolutely right.


Blue Bell Light Ice Cream - During pregnancy I craved "ice milk," something I hadn't seen sold in stores since childhood. Well, I went label reading and discovered that today's "light ice cream" is basically just ice milk with a title that speaks to the diet-conscious masses. It was a party in my mouth! I liked it even better than regular ice cream! And it has almost as much calcium as a glass of milk!!! Worth the calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home